The Music Garage provides a wide range of professional rehearsal services to accommodate every touring act, from international headliners to local bands, looking for a professional experience. We give our clients the highest quality environment and service at extremely competitive prices.
We’ve worked with Grammy winners and legends to create the best sounding and most comfortable rehearsal experience in Chicago. Our tour experienced staff knows what it takes to support the most demanding rehearsal.
Our showcase room is the perfect place for artists who require the ultimate in performance, comfort, security and service. Our beautiful 1,000 sq foot tuned room, with 350 sq foot attached control room, is the ideal space to tune up for a show or get ready for your next big tour. We can accommodate 4 to 24 hours as well as multi-day lockouts. The room accommodates up to 10 individual monitor mixes, side fills, 32-channel console, eq, compressors, gates and effects. We can also provide an engineer to dial in your mix and get your rehearsal started right.
cONTACT JIM gIFFORD
What does a SHOWCASE room include?
In addition to all the usual building amenities, (24/7 access, easy load in and out, premium security, freight elevators, location close to the Loop, etc), the showcase room provides the following to create the ideal rehearsal space:
- A multitude of back-line package options
- Custom-tuned 1,000 square ft live room with wood walls and high ceilings
- Adjoining 350 square ft custom tuned control room at no additional cost
- 200 amp 3-phase Camlock service in both the Showcase and control room. For conventional power there are approximately 50, 20 amp 110 outlets in the Showcase room.
- Experienced and professional staff – We’ll work with you to make sure all your sound and lighting needs are met
- Additional rooms available for production, catering, lounge, tech and storage